Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer Fun (And yummies!!)

Hi Everyone!
 Sorry our posts have been so few and far between! Too much Summer, I guess!!

I made the most amazing (and fun) dessert for 4th of July and just had to share! I will admit, I was inspired by a recipe in the Food Network Magazine, but in typical "me" form, I massively altered the recipe! Here it goes! I hope you enjoy it!!

S'Mores Ice Cream Sandwiches

You will need:

Graham Crackers
Marshmallow cream
Nutella
Chocolate Ice cream
Ice cream scoop
Foil or heavy plastic wrap

How to make 'em:

Break graham cracker sheet in half like you would for a s'more.

Spread a couple teaspoons of Nutella on one half and a couple teaspoons of marshmallow cream on the other half.

Put a small scoop of chocolate ice cream on one half.

Top with other half and slightly squish (it works best if the ice cream is a little soft).

Wrap with foil or plastic wrap and freeze at least one hour or overnight.

ENJOY!!!

These were a huge hit with my family on 4th of July and we can NOT wait to enjoy them again!!

Let me know what you think and if your family enjoyed them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment