Monday, July 18, 2011

Make It Monday!


It's Monday and for us this Monday starts Vacation Bible School! Since the kids have a packed dinner for VBS, I decided to make dinner for lunch today and share what we made!

We call it: Buttery/cheesy noodles!

And my kids LOVE it! Sometimes it's hard to get them to eat whole wheat pasta, but when I prepare it this way they ask for MORE!

I used a box of whole wheat Rotini pasta. Cooked according to package directions and drained well.

Added: about 1/4 cup of margarine (or butter), few dashes of salt and Parmesan cheese to taste! At other times I have also added shredded chicken, cooked peas or other veggies or any other leftovers I have in the fridge!

My kids LOVE it and they now have full bellies before we head out for an evening of too much fun!!

I hope your family enjoys this quick and simple recipe you can Make on Monday!!

~Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment