Sunday, June 19, 2011

Summertime, Summertime, Sum Sum Summertime!

  
No more pencils, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks! OK, we didn't actually blow up the school as the famous Alice Cooper song suggests; but it's official, school is out for the summer! My daughter is so excited she can barely contain herself! Though her traditional school work is finished, we have set up a summer schedule for her, this is to help her stay on track.  Her schedule consists of such things as reading, math drills, practice of her violin, and also of her taekwondo techniques. This will help keep her focused during the summer, and make the transition back into the school year much more pleasant! (ha ha!)
   While I want her to have a focused summer, I also want my daughter to have a fun summer! So, in the event that she checks off everything on her schedule during the work week, on the weekend we will have some good ol' summer fun! Which brings me to the reason why I am telling y'all this! Throughout the summer I would like to share some no cost (sometimes low cost) summer fun ideas for you and your family to enjoy! So be on the look out for our Summer Fun Posts! I hope that you will try them out and share with us how it goes!

~Sonya

No comments:

Post a Comment